- You say: It’s impossible
- God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
- You say: I’m too tired
- God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
- You say: Nobody really loves me
- God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)
- You say: I can’t go on
- God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalms.91:15)
- You say: I can’t figure things out
- God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- You say: I can’t do it
- God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)
- You say: I’m not able
- God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)
- You say: It’s not worth it
- God says: It will be worth it (Romans 8:28)
- You say: I can’t forgive myself
- God says: I FORGIVE YOU (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
- You say: I can’t manage
- God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
- You say: I’m afraid
- God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)
- You say: I’m always worried and frustrated
- God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)
- You say: I don’t have enough faith
- God says: I’ve given everyone a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)
- You say: I’m not smart enough
- God says: I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)
- You say: I feel all alone
- God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
waking up super early (like 5am) going to ihop and driving down to the beach. watch the sunrise. then fish all day. picnic for lunch. come home around 8. cook dinner together. go get icecream. then go for a swim.
just incase you were wondering.
i never thought i’d see the day. i am sooooo happy. happiest i’ve been in a while. i’ve realized sooo many things, and i am healed. saved. i love God. i love life. <3
“Ughh so full! I’m not going to eat for the rest of this week.”
Five minutes later:
- This just may be the best pro-life message yet.
- A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:
- Woman: Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.
- Doctor: Ok and what do you want me to do?
- Woman: I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.
- The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady:
- I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.
- She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.
- The Doctor continued: You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill your present one-year-old. This way, you could rest a little before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose to kill the one in your arms.
- The lady was horrified and said:
- Woman: No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!
- Doctor: I agree.. But you seemed to be OK on killing your unborn child, so I thought maybe that you'd agree to kill the other one. I believe that what I propose, given your situation, is the best solution.
- The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb.
- The crime is the same!
- Love says:
- "I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person."
- Abortion says:
- "I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself."
most of the time, i am not sad. i am perfectly fine. i have good days a lot of the time. but that’s cause i’ve learned to not let myself think about you, to not remember, to not miss you. but you see i do. &if i let myself slip and think of you, my walls fall. my heart breaks all over again. tears fill my eyes. &tonight, i’ve slipped.